- Class will include review of OSHA and ANSI standards
- Penalties for improper operation of Aerial equipment
- Review of “Fall Protection” required and recommended
- Pre-shift equipment and perimeter inspection requirements
- Review of safety decals, equipment capacities and specific equipment rules
- Additional company policies and procedures
Attendees will receive classroom training including, discussion and written exam, as well as hands-on training and practical evaluation using the customer’s equipment in their individual work environment. Upon completion of the Aerial certification training program, each operator will receive a Certificate of Completion as well as a wallet certification card.
5 – 15 operators – $125.00 per person
16 or more operators – $110.00 per person
Weekend and evening classes are available at an additional $125.00 flat fee cost.
On-Site Training requires a 5 person minimum attendance.